Our train abandoned us this snowy day, and while it should have been fun times trying to sleep the time away, MC had to make an appearance this morning to nasty up the day -
MC: Granny tried to do me in this weekend. She cooked shrimp all mixed up in curried potatoes and stuff.
Or 2: Uh oh. I guess like X, she was trying to give you up for lent too. Sad.
MC: As I put it to my mouth, I'm like WTF. When asked she said "You still allergic to that". What have I done to deserve this?
Or 2: 'still allergic'? Ahahahahahahahaha.
MC: X needs to give up her Amy Winehouseness for lent
Or 2: I think she may have...wait. no. That's not true. How did you not recognize the shrimp though?
MC: I was starving and didn't look at what I was eating; not uncommon for all my eating activities. heh heh heh.
Or 2: That'll learn you
No comments:
Post a Comment