Yesterday, while reading an article on CNN's Ticker about McCain's thoughts on Palin's bid for presidency in 2012 should she run, I was reading the comments section and stumbled upon this:
March 30th, 2009 11:56 am ET
I suppose you can call me some sort of weird alien, but while the world continues to use the malware ridden windows operating system. I alternatively use mac osx, while the world supports the previous administration despite them leaving us in devastated recession, I voted for Obama, a man of high intellectual properties and vision. When Obama leaves the white house, I will be leaving the united states to another country. I can no longer take the stupidity of Americans. I have had enough of the stupid do more with less policy of idiot corporate america, outsourcing jobs to 3rd world countries while our citizens starve and go homeless. I have had enough, if Palin/Jindal is our only other alternative, there is no reason for me to be in this country.
...what? I fail to see what one thing has to do with the other or why that was even necessary but it's people like that that make me want to smack them (and that's why I smacked you CLee, even though I apologise because it was a little too hard but only because you are my frenemie)!
I understand the irony of it all - my computer has been infected by a virus and is currently being repaired but what shart do you think I was greeted with last night when I came home?
"Why is my speaker on...and why is the monitor on...Oh."
There was a mac sitting here.
Thanks, Bunji. Thanks for sullying my room.
Yes, I am using it to write this right now but I'm not unaccustomed to having my hands on shit.
Why, just 4 minutes ago I scooped up some nasty cheese nip Pumpkin the cat crap.
No comments:
Post a Comment