Tuesday, March 03, 2009

S7: 24 HC 6 PM - 8 PM

6 PM to 7 PM:

Choking out Bill is the coolest thing Jack Bauer's ever done.

Don't you worry, Chloe. You'll get to buss ass soon. Though I see Jack took your taser bit this season. You tase better.

Memorable line of the evening:

"You are weak! I am willing and able to look evil in the eye and deal with it." - Jack Bauer to Senator Mayor. I still don't know who he thinks he's talking to but you shouldn't mess with Red Foreman.

Head Count: 1

7 Pm to 8 PM:

I would just like to say that the White House ain't what it used to be. Honestly, that break in was fantastically simple. And then they're trying to give me some bullshart about how the White House is the most shielded building in the world, which explains why you could only see a 'clump' indicating people from the aerial shot.

Clearly the White House is the most shielded building in the world...except when it comes to terrorists.

I guess in its defense, I'd crumble too if I saw Candyman coming my direction. He is one scary, bad ass mf.

Agent Hovis is a tool. Sure his best decision was to pull back but he's still a tool.

I noticed too that someone by the name of Hodges gave detail on an operation. If they watch CSI, they'll know that guy's an ass and you shouldn't really believe anything he says.

Also, do Sengalans really give 'thumbs up' to indicate something's okay? When did a 'thumbs up' become a universal sign for okay?

I thumbs up'd a death metal-head, member of The Haunted once after he signed a poster for me... and by reaction he thumbs up'd me back. He was so embarrassed when he realised what he was doing. It was probably his most un-metal moment in his life.

I have no regrets.

Head Count: 20.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...