Thursday, April 02, 2009

S7 - 24 HC: 11 PM to 12 AM

So this is how Jack Bauer's life ends? The biological contaminants in his blood that will lay dormant for the rest of Season 7 and most of Season 8, triggers at the end of Season 8. Sad. I just hope he doesn't make a stupid face like Edgar did.

That person who tricked Tony A. into thinking he was helping him, reminds me of a crazy ass that I hope to never see again. I can't wait until Tony A. destroys him and I don't have to have flashbacks of creepiness anymore.

Head Count: 1. Psyche, Tony A.! It's actually 0. Don't worry, you'll get your chance soon. I hope... it'd really suck if they killed Tony A. off. Again.

6 comments:

  1. Did you see Bauer's scary chest when he opened his shirt? Ewww.

    And the President's daughter is a real piece of work. I love hating her. Wish she DID get her eyes dug out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dude, she's a biatch. I want her eyes to be dug out as well...by Ian. I want to kick her everytime I see her!

    And what was up with Renee's face? Audrey used to cry every scene, Renee looks off at something I can only assume is interesting in the corner at the other side of FBI quarters. She is Queen of Blank Stares. Stupid Soap Opera training...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh gawd. lol I know exactly what you mean, but I say she just have lazy eye.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww, now I feel bad for making fun of her lazy eye.

    How come you didn't comment on the peeps blogpost?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can't believe Tony loves her as much as he does......

    Oh, that blog looked long so I eh fart on it. lol Will try to read it now. Sheesh! lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. TD5 is lame like that sometimes. But like I always say...if it's female and sings, TD5 likes it. I guess it applies to movies as well. If it's female and 'acts', he'll like it too.

    Thanks for not farting on my blog.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...