Prezzie lists to come but thank you all so much for being the best frenemies we could have.
Edit on 12/25/09 @ 5:51 p.m.:
Thanks to everyone for the goo'd times! I hope you all enjoyed your presents as much as we did (except you, TD5. What happened there?! We are stunned you did you not like your print... stunned and depressed. In our mind, we're still convinced you were fascinated on some level by that movie and not disturbed as you pointed out. Now it looks like you will be disturbed for the rest of your life! Even so, a storm trooper...surrounded by petals...American Beauty style. It's funny!).
This year, the tree did not spew presents into the living room as it usually does...
Who lives in a pineapple in the Christmas tree?
But it somehow managed spew up lots for B'H.
Curse that kid! I'll never win the present war again!
Although H1 has been owning me the last few years...
Curse you, Luuuuuiiiiisssss.
The Christmas Day Massacre went down like serious buisness today. I am waiting to get mine but I think a lot of us have it coming...
1. From Bughie J. : Breads of all kinds! And brownies! Yummy.
2. From Sandy Cheeks: Moose Munch!3. From Faye: stylesque clips
4. From Alex: a monogram tote bag. Ooooo.
5. From E. and A.: a baked goodies basket. (I see some cookies in there that I might need to get into soon).
6. From Luuuuiiiissssss: Hot pads, make-up gift certificate, clothes, Rachel Ray cooking book (let the REAL massacre begin), and a Nook (not Tom. He's a biatch).
7. From Boobey Head: a watch
8. From Momma Ho and Papa Ho: a sweater, and a sweet emerald & diamond ring
9. From MC & KIMPOSSIBLE: The Pioneer Woman's Cook Book (I'll have to send it away to be autographed), and Modern Art Appreciation Breath Freshner. Ooo, you guys are in trouuubbbbllleeee.
10. From TD5: The Labyrinth Soundtrack (finally! One of those things I never got for her but always wanted to)
11. From X: An addition to the Christmas Day Massacre in the form of 4 ramekins (X, see the picture? Notice how she's clutching that popcorn stuffing in anger!!!!)
12. From Sons - Mons
13. From Or 2: Le Creuset cookware set with ramekins, casserole dishes, stock pot and 3 1/4 quart pot (sorry I didn't get a bigger pot, H1), J.R.R. Tolkein's The Legend of Sigurd and GudrĂșn,Arctic Monkeys ticket (although she my argue that I forced her to go), and "Lunch Atop the Skyscraper" print by Mike Stimpson.
Added on 01/02/2010:
14. From Aims: Makeup and a pair of silver earrings
15. From Frass: A pair of blingy earrings (and an awesome skate tag with bells)
Or 2's LIST
1. From Bughie J.: Lots of yummy breads and brownies. Which everyone ate off! Curse them! The gift of music and space on which to store it. Ooooo.
2. From Gen' Frien': My very own awesome Lucky Bag complete with bento box, special winter edition snacks and stationery/pencil sets. Ooooooo.
3. From MUSE: Yes, I can always count on them to send me a digital prezzie of a video. This year they sent a video of "MK Ultra" live from Italy.
4. From Faye: Stylesque hair clips (for my hair that's always in a mushroom and the hair I'm constantly bitchin' about).
5. From Sandy Cheeks: Skeleanimals! A Christmas style Skeleanimal, and a set of keychains. They're so cute! But not as cute as Gen' Frien's Skeles.
6. From Alex and J.J.: Manga! Wheeee! D. Gray-Man and Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicles.
7. From Luuuuuuiiiissssss: Manga! Wheeee! D. Gray-Man and xxxHolic
8. From Boobey Head: an Invicta red-faced watch. I was told it was to show off whatever displaced Trini was in me. I'm not sure I am agreeable to this. I also got Christmas Eve Pajamas that are not trying to trip me.
9. From Momma Ho and Papa Ho: Space. An awesome chest of drawers that I needed and am excited to set up so I can finally display all my things and clean up. Oooo, can't wait to organize! And a nice sweater, as well as TWO tins of Royal Dansk Butter Cookies. Oh yeah.
10. From MC & kIMPOSSIBLE: Hotel Dusk for the DS. I hope this game doesn't drive me nuts., and bacon bandaids. Ah, bacon. Can't go wrong there.
11. From TD5: Monster. Only the best Anime series, ever!!!!!!
12. From X: Bleach Season 2 dvd. Oooooo. Love that damned show.
13. From Sons: Mons
14. From H1: The Beatles Stereo Box Set!! (I did pay for half but it was the one thing I wanted most! Wheeee! Now I can educate myself!)
15. From Me to Me: Scribblenauts for the DS, Persona for the PSP, tickets to MUSE @ WS 2010 and tickets to MUSE @ MSG 2010. Ugh, yes...already it has started.
16. From The Cheat & Diderick: Royal Dansk Season Tin Butter cookies. I thought this was a recession!
17. From Gnomey-Gnome: The coolest gift of all- a mini-ornament shaped bottle of Diet Coke. Greatness.
Awww, here's my little Gnome chittering away to the bottle of Coke.
He makes friends easily.
Added on 01/02/2010:
18. From Aims: A marzipan piggyh, Rock Band: Unplugged (PSP), Bleach Season 2 Box Set - sadly, Amazon screwed up by giving me a duplicate to X's (har har) and I will have to exchange. But for what I wonder...hmmmmm...
19. From Frass: Bleach Season 1, and an awesome box of cadburys goodies and a catch. Saweet!
Merry Christmas Narie! I hope it is a great one for you!! ^__^ Looking forward to your present list :D
ReplyDeletemerry xmas and happy festivus to the Hos and Clan!
ReplyDeleteSanta was pretty good to me as well:
bughie j's present list
1) a new winter hat, from the parents (presumably for future snow-removal operations).
2) a box of honey lemon ginseng green tea, from Lacy and Mr. Wimplebee.
3) Mike Stimpson's "It's Not Wise to Upset a Wookiee" photographic wall decoration, from the Hochies 1 & 2.
4) cast-iron dutch oven, from the parents.
5) Moog EP-2 expression pedal, from the parents, to go with my
6) M-Audio Axiom 49 USB MIDI Keyboard Controller, from the parents and myself!
After Tuesday, you better edit this somehow to add my offerings to your alter!
ReplyDeleteBwahaha, Frass. I intend to edit it. Don't you worry.
ReplyDeleteBughie J.! That is awesome. Happy to hear you had a wonderful Christmas and Festivus. And isn't Mr. Wimplebee just the best?
That bauble shaped diet coke is so amazing. I haven't seen those!
ReplyDeleteI luz my Diet Coke bulb thingie! I went looking for another yesterday because it was the best tasting thing ever but sadly, the stop and shop did not have any. I will quest and find one for you and for me.
ReplyDelete