Wednesday, December 30, 2009

This Week(s) Obsession(s): 11/26/2009 - 12/06/2009

Final Fantasy Tactics




Back in 1998, while I was still a young, inexperienced gamer , with Final Fantasy VII under my belt and a new found love of FF and RPGs, I decided to play FFT. One bomb and one chocobo later in a marsh, and it was game over. Daunted by my pitiful defeat having 'never played' a Tactical RPG before (Yeah, I failed at D&D: Pool of Radiance, too), I shamefully returned my rental and regretted that day since. With the PSN in full swing, FFT was looming for $9.99 and I, figuring 12 years and 3 recently played Tactical Rpgs conquered, I could take on the monster once more. Oh how wrong was I. One bomb and one chocobo later in a marsh, I'm still finding myself D-E-D. Ded!!!

Hitman Reborn




Again I stopped watching and collected. Still loving it! Even the filler was decent and that's rare. Now to stop watching again and wait another 3 months before picking it up again only to be sucked in.

Amazon


I've never been a fan of Black Friday. I have however, always been a fan of Online Shopping. Amazon combined the two to make me poor, I'm sure. I have put a ban on myself because I'm out of control. I missed some good deals and got great ones too but I will feel so sorry for myself when that credit card bill comes. Oh woe is me. Curse you, Amazon! You know I have obsessions!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...