Tuesday, December 15, 2009

That Time of Year



This Season's first Royal Dansk Danish Butter Cookie.  Mmmmm.

Did I mention I'm addicted to those things? The order of butter cookie greatness -

1. Spirals
2. Pretzel Shapes
3. Sugar Rectangles
4. Sugar Rounds
5. Plain Rounds

Raisins should never be in a butter cookie.  Please remember that if ever anyone of you consider doing me a kindness, and keep those unkind raisin butter cookies in the store.

More Christmas related things this day (and I've been feeling rather un-Christmassy this year thus far) was the wrapping of the presents.  The picture is dark but y ou can guess who was all laid out on my paper as if he owned the place, or alternately, wanted to be wrapped up and put into my stocking.




I can assure him, no one wants a bottle-blonde for Christmas in The HOchie Household.

7 comments:

  1. The spiral ones are our favourite too! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yeah and I agree, no raisins.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, as H1 says - Raisins are humiliated grapes. No one likes those.

    Spirals are just so damned delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Spirals addict here! Those always go first.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooo, we could fight GK over some spirals.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sugar rectangles are my favourite. Those damn rectangles get me every time with their sugary greatness

    ReplyDelete
  7. Of course, you would be the one to not like spirals as number one. I do like the sugar pretzels. Ugh, I hope someone bought me a tin of royal dansk.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...