It's December 1st, which means lists upon lists are upcoming. I am not certain I am fully prepared for that and oo! that reminds me that I probably only have 7 days to finish Final Fantasy Tactics, huh? Well, THAT'S not going to happen with my poor, but-much-improved skills. Oh 1998, I remember the slaughter...
The Pyo List is looking pretty good (my monies and I have been parting ways thanks to my obsession with Amazon...yeesh.).
And the Treat Boxes are going to be made soon. What'll be inside and who's geting one?
This year, the plan is to fill them with:
1. Sugar Cookies of the A Christmas Story variety
2. The Best Chocolate Sheet Cake Ever, courtsey of the Pioneer Woman
3. Red Velvet Cake Snowmen Lollipops
4. Red Velvet Cake Balls
5. Whatever Hershey's kisses I bought...
Every year I think my list will be whittled down but then I somehow manage to collect new people to give to. That's okay but I'm sure I'll be cursing on December 10th during assembly. In a good way, of course....the kind of cursing that shows all my yule time joy.
1. Aims Geng
2. Titi Nana
3. Sandy Cheeks
4. Clownie
5. Joseph
6. Alex
7. Kogle
8. K.Pet
9. K.Pet's Ana
10. Fay
11. Danny
12. Jani
13. Liffy peeps (not boxes, just some treats)
14. Gen' Frien'
15. Lisa
16. Beetchie (if she's lucky).
Hmmm, I see I did not buy enough boxes. Ah well. I can manage.
I cannot wait to start crossing peeps off my list using my handy dandy strikethrough tool.
Also, this making of the treats might actually make me feel Christmas-y.
There are only 24 days left.
Memorable Conversation of the Day:
Or 2: I'm obsessed with Amazon... all I can think about all day are those chapagetti noodles. I'm inflicting a self-imposed ban from Amazon for the week. Lightning deals are like ebay - they allow me to sniper and there's nothing more I enjoy, as you know.
H1: Yeah, I'm banning you.
Or 2: Okay, that means you will have to buy that thing for Aims later.
H1: No.
Or 2: What do you mean "no"?! You can lift the ban when it's convenient to you!
H1: Yeah I can.
I love Chapagetti noodles.
ReplyDelete