Not only was the recipe simple but also quite the tasty thing.
With pizza dough readily available, the possibilities of ingredients are endless!!!
ENDLESS, I tell you!
Um, we went with bacon.
Pacman?
Hey, bacon makes everything taste better.
I'd go so far as to say, they make your pictures look better too.
Oh yeah.
Okay, so H1 did put some caramelized onions and sweet peppers on her side. Crazy, right?
H1's side. Not as cool!
I do have to say, however, that while I enjoyed the crust and our at home pizza, a part of me longs for the good old days.
The good old days in Trinidad when you made a ghetto pizza sandwich.
There's nothing like some white bread, ketchup, New Zealand cheddar and vienna sausages.
Huh, suddenly I cannot wait for the weekend to come around so I can revisit my childhood.
Currently listening to: "Philistine" by Nobuhiko Sagara featuring Nadia Gifford, from No More Heroes 2. When is this blasted soundtrack coming out?! I have no right liking this song as much as I do...curse it's catchy tune!


I never had a pizza sandwich, but I do love me some Marios....
ReplyDelete"tuncein"
Tuncein? At first I thought it was trying to tell you "Tussin".
ReplyDeleteI don't like Mario's anymore. They started to try to be like American pizza and it is a fail for me. I'll never eat it again! But I will steal their pepper sauce. That stuff is greatness.
Mine if I don't login: Anick