Wednesday, March 24, 2010

More Midtown

There's only so much of Midtown to capture in our 12 minute walk but we're hoping to expand our expeditions this warm weather season.

For now, here's a little of our photo tour from two weeks ago.



Good Morning from us!
Where in the world are the HOchieS? 
That's a little game H1's thinking of starting.

Well, the No Standing at Any Time killed my scene, 
but my don't we have a lot of the red, white and blue?

 I'm gonna get a better picture of you, Dirty Dan.
And you as well, dirty side walk wall near work.

Wait, hold on.  Limited Engagement? 
So, I only have until April 4th to scream bloody murder at Scarlett 
before smacking her one in the head? 
What the heck?! I'm wasting precious time! And to think I wasted 
so much time already.  This could have been my daily ritual!

H1 left to her own devices...

We have yet to take a good 
picture of St. Patrick's Cathedral.

Radio City Music Hall, though? H1's got that in the bag.

As well as the inside of the elevator.  
That elevator's got nothing on you, H1.  
Except maybe video footage of your taking a picture of it.

Good Evening from Midtown.  
And Goo'Day from The HOchieS.

3 comments:

  1. I have about 100 photos of St Patrick's. I also have a photo of Radio City Music Hall that I took right before seeing the Radio City Rockette's Christmas Spectacular in 2006 I think it was. That photo was featured in a travel magazine or something. I forget what. I wasn't paid for it but it was kinda neat anyway. This is the photo that was used (Flickr Link): http://bit.ly/tENve .

    My mother lives in Manhattan so I visit there pretty frequently now and intend to return when I move back to the US.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, I just need to drag the camera with me everywhere I go. Of course, where I mostly go is to work and that's about it. There's always never enough time.

    One day I will take a day off just to go walking about. One day...

    NYC's great, right?

    By the way, I looked at your picture of RCMH. Very cool. Will look through the rest of your set - they all seem very interesting from the quick run through I did. Looking forward to it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ya. That's true. It's hard to find time to get anything done between work and obligations at home.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...