Friday, March 12, 2010

Observation(s): The Forgotten Posts

There were a few posts I forgot to blog in recent times, so here they are:

Christmas Madness 1:

I do not think I have spoken about our little family at work before.  We collected a variety of toys (mostly from Madagascar) and set them up on Alex's desk.

Last Christmas, they celebrated the season complete with hats and a "Christmas Tree".




If one member of the clan looks suspiciously like a member of the clan... remember, he's just a penguin.

Christmas Madness 2:

Harry Potter goes wrong?

A cookie snitch? Hmm.  Well, at least the wings look okay...

I'm not sure that was the correct track for Hogwarts.  
Wonder where this will lead?

On The Train:

 You will sometimes meet the weirdest characters on the train.

 And they will not leave you alone...

Your Friends Are Jerkfaces:

H1 did me a kindness by buying vitamins for me. 



I don't know if I ever told anyone this story but when I was a kid, I choked on a grape sweet/hard candy.  I managed to swallow it down and be okay but ever since then I have developed a mental block against taking tablets.  You would think I would have developed a fear of eating hard candies (well, honestly, I am beginning to develop a fear of that these days as well as bones) but no, the idea of having to swallow something without it being chewed makes me clam up. 

It's absolutely ridiculous, I know but now you know why H1 bought me gummy chews for vitamins.

The point of this story is that I realised today that I am finally running low.  I am supposed to eat 2 a day and discovered I was down to my last 5.

Huh?

5?

How did that happen? I mean, it's certainly possible there could have been a miscount when packaging of the product.

Or it could very well be that your Jerkface friend Beetchie came along one day and ate 3 instead of the 2 she was supposed to ingest.

That girl is trying to mess with with my health!

 Thanks, Jerkface Beetchie.

Blatant Lies:

This is today's observation.


Wait, wait, wait.  
No one told me the iPad was a pig! 
Magical and revolutionary?! Man, get me like 10 of these pigs!

5 comments:

  1. I'd like to point out that if you leave candy flavored goods laying about within arm's length than I feel no compunction about eating them. After all that is what they are there for. I feel no guilt, nor remorse, just a happy multi-vitamin flavored fullness. :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. The point is that I would not have minded had you eaten 4 even though you're supposed to eat only 2 a day - but your asshattery has my balance all thrown off!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes I think it is a platform trap! It would be cool if we could really go through it though. At the same time, it's best to avoid shady characters that could potentially be about Hogwartz.

    Ahaha smiley face ticket.

    ReplyDelete
  4. If such a minor act of asshatery has thrown you off, perhaps you should work on your balance.

    Oh Snap! :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gen'Frien' - yes, I suspect we find only rats and NYC dirt.

    Beetchie - I'll be sure to fall on you and trip you up next time I see you.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...