I recently stumbled upon greatness.
This August, a Doctor Who Box Set of all 11 Doctors in action figure form, is set for release.
It comes neatly packaged in a TARDIS box!
While this is one of the greatest things I have seen, I would only need the Fourth and Eleventh incarnations of the Doctor.
In case anyone is confused as to which those are, I have marked up a copy to demonstrate.
I believe the figures are all sold separately but I would also need a TARDIS to go with them. Maybe two! That might be a dangerous situation though, so I will have to think about it. I also have not watched the David Tennant series which I hear was quite good. If I like Tennant, I may need the Tenth Doctor as well.
In other Doctor Who news, H1 and I watched the second of the two part episode today called "Cold Blood". It was a twist of an ending that dealt with the overall main series story arc but it had me distraught.
I know none of you I know are watching it because you all suck, so I will go ahead and say it.
ROOOORRRRRRYYYYY...NOOOOOOOoooooooooo.
I fancied him but suspected that this was coming. It was a bitter ending and just one of two shocks for the main plot. I did not know how much more I could take but I only hope they do not write a crappy end to the arc because as of now, this show has been pure brilliance.
The blog comment is:
ReplyDeletebaramyx.
hmmm....
- H1