Hochie 1 ... or 2 signing in.
For anyone who has any interest in anime, Samurai Champloo is a good choice. I love that damned Jin and Mugen in addition to which Fuu is the only female character that I truly enjoy.
I may have forgotten to mention that "Hot Hot Heat" opened for the Foozer concert. Well, let me rectify and say that 'Talk to me, Dance with me' is akin to crack. That song is awesome.
The Hot Hot Heat 10/14/05 Setlist:
Running Out of Time
You Owe Me An IOU
Jingle Jangle
Middle of Nowhere
Bandages
Get In or Get Out
Talk To Me, Dance With Me
Goodnight, Goodnight
Work was work today.
Dinner for the day: Mehem's Crispy golden fried chicken and potato salad.
Thought for the Day: Mehem does not make me sugary.
Laters.
I could go for some of mehem's chicken and spuds!
ReplyDeleteI have no other comment at this point, other than that my head hurts, but i will make more comments later. :-)
love,
Jason
ammmm, I don't appreciate being reminded of Ho Ho's cooking when I am not there to enjoy...
ReplyDelete