Sunday, October 30, 2005

What to say...

other than I love Tom Morello and always have. He's amazing. Absolutely amazing.
And I was so close to his mother...but no! I didn't take my chance! Unlike my 'one day you'll be mother-in-law #2' (because I haven't forgotten about my Matthew) I am shy and couldn't go over there to tell her that her son is a master.
Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.

Audioslave rocked. Timmy, Brad, Chris & Tom - you guys are hella awesome.

And in my defense, I honestly didn't think they'd play "Getaway Car" and was really happy when they did except I really missed my guys when Chris did his solo performance. And as for "Shadow on the Sun", I gave that a 50% chance.

Anyways, more on my boys tomorrow for the end of the month wrap up.

Currently watching: "A Haunting" on discovery channel. Poor, poor little boy. Your mother told you lies when she told you the green light flashlight would get rid of the monster.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...