Hochie 1... or 2 signing in.
Well, the Marxist Revolutionary was only really sexy in The Motorcycle Diaries which I just finished and loved. Gael Garcia Bernal is certainly a brontosaurus that gets better looking with every movie and he was voted one of the 25 Most Beautiful People by People magazine in 2002. Indeed HE is beautiful people. Heidi Klum and Seal's baby... Not so much. Some people may think it wrong to say anything negative about a baby but this is not negativity but truth. The KlumSeal baby may grow to be a decent looking body but for now ... not so much. Alright. Done.
I made friends with a salad today. Whee.
Veronica Mars was not so good yesterday. That show is great overall but I am not loving these filler bunny eps not to mention that Logan was not in it for more than a minute at the end.
So, some of us now think that our office is bugged in which case I am in a heck of a lot of trouble for the things I rant about when I think I am being private in my office. That or someone on the side of the wall is the biggest MaCo, rivalling any Trini I ever met. Either way, very unsettling. We were angry elves today.
I know that some may think Kanye West is probably a strange opening act for a U2 concert but if I were there I would be all over that GoldDigger.
I am all over the place today but that explains the "other things". Yahweh, what a lame blog entry! Ah well, it's half my blog.
I wonder what Horace did today? We have to introduce you to Horace sometime.
Laters.
Things I loathe today: Mice, People who have nothing better to do than skulk around listening to other people's conversations, Cold mornings and cold nights, Being hungry at 4pm, Spicy Chili Nissin Cup Noodles, Senators who are millionares winning lotteries, Strudeldoodles, Barbie.
Things I adore today: Drowning KuSephs, Hochie 0r 2, Spongebob Squarepants, Pumpekins, JazzieB, Sleep.
Song for the day: Quisiera Ser by Alejandro Sanz - yet another good-looking people.
making friends with salad--not good times.
ReplyDeleteAlejandro Sanz...now if he was a salad, salads would be good times.
Sexy Marxist should be shortened to sexy Marks..ah yes I have one of those...