Sunday, October 16, 2005

A gross misuse of Intuos3





On to the wacom mentioned earlier - it's taking time for me to get used to it but up there is first 'recognizable' thing created on 10/12/05. It's Zarnyx! Awww, boo boo Zarnyx. So evil. He's a character from my Fauxanga. It's not a manga, it's a Fauxanga. Zarnyx is one of many that inhabit the world of "October" (yes, it's also called 'October' because I couldn't think of a better name at the time and that just kind of stuck for the past 3 or so years) but he's my favourite character. And not because he threatens my life if I say otherwise. That has nothing to do with anything...heh heh.

Music currently playing: "I'm Your Villain" by Franz Ferdinand.

(That just reminds me that I won't be on the 'dance floor/mosh pit' tomorrow at their concert. Damn it!)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...