And Ipod Commercials have struck again!
First there was "Jerk It Out" by the Caesars. Cool song but I can't say I loved the album. TD5, you crazy. However, because of the commercial we all went scurrying off to find that track, yeah?
And well, I don't know if TD5 has heard it yet but there's the new commercial featuring the song "Flathead" by the Fratellis. I like it even though I shouldn't because it sounds a lot like that damned "Horse and the Cherry Tree" song (which I hate big time) but faster and with better/fun lyrics.
I'm sure the album might suck too (as far as I can tell, only an EP is out now). Buuuut, I'll just wait on TD5 to get it for me like he did before. Har Har.
Currently listening to: "Flathead" by The Fratellis
Absolutely great song and why did you need to remind the world of your lack of judgement re: Paper Tigers (the Caesers, last album)?
ReplyDeleteIt's okay your Muse-ification of me, has forgiven this and almost all other transgressions.
I don't even remember much from Paper Tigers now. The only line that runs through my head when I think of them is something about a spirit.
ReplyDeleteWhat other transgressions? And which have I not been forgiven for?! You said 'almost'!
ipod suck
ReplyDeletedown wit steve jobs
arggggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhh