Monday, February 26, 2007

S6 Probably Sucks Because There's No More Tony A.

S6 24 HC continues and again, I've not much to say other than,

4 PM to 5 PM:

1. Alright, so that guy made that bomb like nobody's buisness. Security should have suspected him though 'cause any highlighter not bearing the sharpie name should be suspected as housing dangerous chemicals to recreate bombs!

2. That "thing" the Russians had in the crate, looked just like a toilet to me. Kind of like a toilet one would find on the Enterprise. Nuclear device, was it? Yeah, probably.

Head Count: Unsure. Could be 1. But speaking of the Enterprise, please, please, please don't let Dr. Bashir be dead. =,(

Currently listening to: "Red Rabbits" by The Shins. I'm not sure how I feel about these The Shins. They're good to listen to sometimes but I'm sure, like Modest Mouse, if I ever ended up at a concert of their's for whatever reason, I'd be added to some sort of Head Count from the coma.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...