The "Jack Snack" tonight - pork baos.
1 PM to 2 PM:
Let's start a "Morris is the Man! (and not a cat)" Fan Club.
Is it just us or does Jack seem to be losing his jumping skills? That did not look cool when he jumped off the truck.
Umm, that McCarthy's not very smart. 7 million dollars? The HOchieS would do this job for no less than 500 million dollars.
Quote of the night: Once again, C.T.U. Sucks!
Head Count: updated & confirmed - 1 dead. Ah, baldie. You lasted not that long and your crazy ass deserved it.
9. Oohh! That kill was the hardcore, you blonde bitch! but of course, like all blonde bitches on this show - not smart. 7 million dollars?! The HOchieS do that job for no less than 500 million dollars.
2 PM to 3 PM:
OMG! Chloe and Jack are having a moment...awww. I love my bitches. ::sniff:: I love them.
Awww, Chloe and Morris are having a moment...awww. I love my bitches. And this right after Jack and Chloe had their moment. Chloe, you hoey. Scandalous.
Poor Morris. NOW he wishes he had a drill in the head. Tch. That's right, Chloe. You be snarky and bitch slap him!
Ah, this show. It's all about putting the blame on the Muslims and the Russians. Wrong!
Nooo, Milo's out in the field. In the words of Eric Balfour, "it's going to be rough."
The Bauer Family Love Photo Post IV:
I know. That picture is terribly wrong.
And now for a confession - Or 2 has loved Assad...
(ugh, unfortunately, the best picture I got was of him in the split screen with Frankenstein)
...ever since he was Dr. Bashir:

Not to be confused with Texas A&M University Kingsville's Assistant Professor Dr. Bashir, pictured below:

Source: tamuk.edu, on the web
Head Count: oh man, I missed how many went in the damned house! I think it was about 7. Kaboom!
First off Morris needs to die...like all british people beginning with the letter M. Matt, Madonna, Matt...
ReplyDeleteSecondly, Jack fadda is hardcore. I see where he gets it from. His death should be sweet. I feel sorry for his bro now. He was just a little bitch looking for daddy's love. Poor fella
First off, Matt is beautiful and awesome and I would thank you to not speak ill of him.
ReplyDeleteSecondly, Morris is awesome and I would thank you to stop wishing ill on him.
Thirdly, Madonna is NOT British, although we do not want to claim her it's true.
Jack Fadda is hardcore. His love of pigs makes me happy.
I don't feel sorry for Jack's brother. All ugly Bauers need to die. Kim should go next. But anyway, back to Graem. Poor fella nothing! He deserved it, that one-armed loser.
Ooooh Morris got bobolized and drilled. Fayed is my new hero. He is a militant MF.
ReplyDelete