Monday, January 29, 2007

Crap, Where's My Camera?! Damned Thing Needs To Be Charged... Curses!

The 24 HC Continues - I'll have to make my few photo shots great. I think that's all I can manage with an almost dead camera.

The "Jack Snack" tonight - Oreo chip things.

11 AM to 12 PM:

Ahhh, the first "damn it" of the season.

So this doesn't really have anything to do with stuff but why are Jack Bauer and Graem Bauer driving along in the car without seatbelts on? I mean, I know there might be other things to worry about like nuclear weapons but it'd be really sad if we lost JB by way of a car accident. This show is irresponsible!

Nadia got flagged by Homeland Security not because she's of Middle-Eastern descent but because she's a registered Republican! Geez, Milo, think. Psh.

Oooo, great conversation that went down this episode happened between Tom and Karen but Karen's "you son of a bitch" was awesome! Too bad her ass is going to get handed to her.

And a photo post on Bauer Family Love II:



HOchie 1 on Phillip Bauer - that was a poor choice. They should have gotten Donald.

The Graem face mid-Teri Bauer is dead and it's all your fault Jack speech:



The Graem face after the Teri Bauer is dead and it's all your fault Jack speech:



And finally, the Jack Bauer I'm so going to kill you, you asshole death grip and face:



It looks a lot like last week's actually...

Head Count: 0

Damn It Count: 1 scene

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...