Saturday, January 06, 2007

D.T.U.

There are tons of people who are going to be added to this list. Let us begin.

X - Barbados, was it? D.T.U.

MC - Trinidad, was it? D.T.U.

Beetchie - St. Kitts, was it? D.T.U.

Char Kar - Elseplace, was it? D.T.U.

H1 - Valhalla, was it? D.T.M.

And X is trying to stay off this list but I know better. Still, it makes for interesting conversation:

"I know what you're trying to do, you're trying to take the stupid crown away from SF for last year and give it to me for this year?! I see what you're trying to do!" - X
"The Stupid Crown is not passed just like that. It's if you do something stupid." - Or 2.

"M. & I can get married and live in two separate places. My grandmother did it! He'll just send me an allowance every month!" - X.
"You know, the stupid crown is being passed around but not to M." - The HOchies.

4 comments:

  1. Why you trying to hold a sistah back? Stop sipping the haterade ladies, stop sipping that haterade...

    ReplyDelete
  2. you can put me on the list. ill be lucky if end up in nyc in the fall.

    --im sippin it beetchie. and wha?

    ReplyDelete
  3. WTF. Well, you're added:

    Battler - Out of NYC by the fall, was it? D.T.U.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh but by the way, Battler, Jersey REALLY counts as a huge strike against you.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...