Monday, January 22, 2007

Doing This Once a Week, With One Blog Per Episode...Kind of Sucks

And there's the review of Curtis getting shot down again. Har Har Har.

Note: SPOILER. Again.

There's No "Jack Snack" but I did eat some curried chicken, rice and roti right before the beginning of this episode. Oh and spirits cake.

10 AM to 11 AM:

I sense my old Chloe coming back. I like it.

Wait, wtf, how did Fayed get the hell out of there?

Jack Bauer can climb a roof like nobody's business. Ummm...wasn't there another guy in that helicopter? I missed that.

Bill left Assad hanging. Do you think Chloe will take it upon herself to taser him this season? I think she should do that every season now.

Okay. I don't think Jack can properly interrogate Donald. That's just ridiculous. Oh, Donald isn't actually playing his father. har har.

WTF!!!!!!!!!!! One-armed dead doctor is Jack's brother?! WTF!!!
I have to say though, Jack totally got the goo' looks in the family.

Words you should never say to Jack Bauer, "I swear it on my family's life." Yep. Because as we all know, Jack likes to get trigger happy with your family.

The Photo Post of Bauer Family Love I:



Head Count: update - no less than 12,000 from the nuclear blast including all field teams from CTU.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...