But it's no surprise that NJ is always a Chamber of Farts.
Monday saw this HOchie ready to dash out of Manhattan. Yep, thanks to the Mysterious Odor which is still a mystery, we're all going to die.
I'm currently drafting my will, as many of you know. Here's the tentative list thus far:
I've got Beetchie for dibs on my 80GB but on the stipulation that she hands her 30GB over to HOchie 1;
TD5 gets some of my dvds (Evil Dead? and whatever else you can think of);
Baby B wants my fridge and sleep sack;
Battler gets some of my stuffed animals (whatever HOchie 1 doesn't keep);
X gets nothing because she'll be coming with me since we both breathed in the odor;
my Miyamoto signed Link comes with me to the grave since I'll need protection in the next world;
Char Kar...I can't think of anything I have that'd you want;
MC gets nothing because he's D.T.U., besides which, he claims he can make it on his own, not to mention he'd probably just share my shit with Jamaicans & various Yardies;
HOchie 1 gets everything else, including my precious Wii since Beetchie is ungrateful;
and SF...
Well, exactly where is SF in all of this? Does anyone know?
X has a theory and it's one of the quotes of the day:
"Where's SF? I haven't heard from him..." - Me.
"Ummm, I told you! (they're trying to pinpoint it in Jersey City) SF exploded. SF = Gas. That's my story and I'm sticking to it." - X.
Other quotes -
"It's either a terrorist plot or a government experiment. It was a test to see how far they could get away with things and we all failed." - Aims.
"And you're thinking this way, not that I don't agree with you, but it's 'cause you watch too much 24." - Me.
No comments:
Post a Comment