Saturday, January 27, 2007

70 hours + and Counting

I've been meaning to post on this for a while but I figured I'd finish LofZ first before I said anything.

Nintendo Wii is goo'd times.

I feel sorry for all the losers who should have pre-ordered. Even that MC, even though that was awesome that you stayed outside all morning in front of Nintendo World to get yours.

When it came to the Wii, I did not mess around. It was pre-ordered on the first day reservations were being taken and picked it up the Sunday after I got back from London & Scotland. I feared for my life when all those kids were staring at me all hateful like as I walked out of Nintendo World but ah, the smirking.

I know, I'm evil.

The HOchieS and friends have had fun with the Wii thus far. We played many hilarious nights of Super Monkey Ball Banana Blitz (I cannot wait for Beetchie to come around tomorrow so I can hand her ass to her in Paper Sumo Wrestling. Har Har except I best shut up before she lays the two-toed smack down on me), Wii Sports (especially that damned boxing) and I've logged about 70 hours on The Legend of Zelda: The Twilight Princess.

I finished it and though it was a good game, I felt it wasn't as fantastic as they made it out to be. I did, however, have some goo'd time moments with Midna, Wolf Link and my favourite Archery Take Downs and the really scary moments that gave me night terrors when those evils dropped from the sky.

Bughie J. tells me I did not love the game as much because I'm now a Zelda expert as I've played too many in that series. I suppose that's partially true... Still, it was good. You know how I love my Hottie Adult Link. And how can you not? Let us look upon him together:



Ah, goo' looking, even as a wolf.

One last message to Link: you know, if you held on to the Master Sword, bullsheet would stop happening to you, right?

So, yes, it's cool walking by Nintendo World most mornings and seeing peeps lined up for their systems but like HOchie 1 says every time - "Losers, you should have pre-ordered."

That's right, a winner is us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...