Thursday, January 04, 2007

It's Time To Play Or 2's Clues

Our adventure begins, not in a house full of animated pepper, salt & paprika shakers or talking mail boxes but actually on the train.

Instead of showing you all little stories of love, friendship and lending a helping hand (yes I know, it's sad to not ska-doo into pictures), I will just cut right to the chase and lay out Or 2's clues for you. So let's play and see if you can figure out what happened to Or 2 on her way home from work. But before all that, when you see "@*!$*&@?!!", it means you've struck upon an Or 2 Clue.

Settling into my seat, chatting with the BFF some and then drowning everyone out when -

"@*!$*&@?!!"

In our handy-dandy sketch book, we have this -



Then came the silence, then came the manual ipod switch, then came the boom, then came this "@*!$*&@?!!" :



A sigh of relief until the screen showed this "@*!$*&@?!!":



Literally. That is what I have on the screen. I mean, it confused me some because that image is of a second generation I believe and I think I've a 4th. So mmmaaaybe it doesn't apply to Zarnyx? ...

I was trying my darndest to take a picture but the train lighting messed things up for me so I did the next best thing which was to draw it in my handy-dandy sketchbook.

Now can ANYONE take a guess as to watch Or 2's Train Adventure was about?

Needless to say, Steve Jobs better come reaaaaal good next week at MacWorld or Chrissy's going to get an ass-cutting from me.

And I had this brilliant plan to forfeit upgrading this year, taking the same amount of money it'd cost to buy an 80gb for use in a weekend escape plan to London to see MUSE.

I see overkill overtime in my very near future...

Currently listening to: Well it certainly isn't my Ipod.

Oh, one last thing. Arctic Monkeys killed my Ipod.

4 comments:

  1. It's Ok Beetchie,cause come Tuesday it's time for the great Journey. The Journey for the POD!

    Here are some applicable LOTR quotes, b/c yes, I am a dork. But then again your a music elitist and that is much much worse.

    Boromir: [holding the ring after Frodo has lost it (or Beetchie holding her pod after it uh "died") ] It is a strange fate that we should suffer so much fear and doubt over so small a thing. Such a little thing.

    Pippin: Anyways, you need people of intelligence on this sort of... mission... quest... thing.
    Merry: Well, that rules you out, Pip. (Well you're more like Sam, but Pip fits as well Ye Stumpy Hobbitzisis)

    ReplyDelete
  2. And exactly HOW is being a music elitist much much worse than this?

    ahaha. Yes. The Journey for the POD! Tuesday! ...unless Apple announces some greatness that I have to wait a month for. Then it'll be your Journey alone... I am not Sam. You are on your own. I keed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ha ha you got sad -podded. ha ha.

    dunno, im happy wit the 80 gig. so what if they have an iphone and itv. apple is fuckin insane.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Shut the f. up!

    If I cared about phones, I'd be all over some Iphone too.

    The ITV looks cool though but meh.

    I don't know why everybody and their mothers are rockin' new Ipods 'cept me. That makes me cranky but thank goodness for Beetchie. She and I took the quest together. I heart her.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...