Tuesday, February 27, 2007

A Whole Lotta Asses

Got your attention, yes? Well, ha! Foiled! 90% of you will not be interested at all in this post but I'm not really doing it for you.

This here, is the Bleach Fanatical Post of Our Favourite Characters ("our" being Beetchie and Or 2! - we've discussed the categories and how we'd break it down. This is going to tough to decide...so tough)!!!! Oh and Gen, contribute! If you want me to post it on here, e-mail it to me or you can leave it in the comment section if you so desire.

Everyone's an ass in this show but they all have certain degrees of assiness.

Or 2's List of the "Asses" -

Top 5 Asses

1. Hitsugaya Toshiro, The 10th Squad Captain of the Gotei 13. Ahh, my favourite. What's there for me to not love about a bitchy, silver spikey-headed kid?

2. Rukia - I said it before and I'll say it again...Shinigami and their bunnies.

3. Byakuya Kuchiki, The 6th Squad Captain of the Gotei 13. Those clips are hotness. Don't deny, people. Don't deny.

4. Ichigo Kurosaki- his name is not Bleach, HOchie 1!

5. Jushiro Utikate - he's quiet, got white hair and sickly. As Beetchie put it, if I were to be a Captain, I'd be him.

Honourable mentions: Zaraki Kenpachi, The 11th Squad Captain of the Gotei 13 - Yeah. He runs around looking for fights but he's clever and cool in his own right. Truth be told, he probably made this list thanks to the bells.

Ishida Uryu - so I like the nerd with the glasses who keeps talking about Quincy pride. Sue me.

Top 5 Evil AssHats - Two Cheeks, Was It?

They're cute, they're funny, they're crazy motherchuckers. And I've paired them because I realize they shine when together, not to mention it makes it easier for me to cheat. Heh Heh Heh.

1. Ikkaku Madarame & Yumichika Ayasegawa - from afro hair to wigs, shiny bald heads, crazy dancing, crazy chanting, wooden sword weilding, air sniffing and onigiri - these two are the best.

2. Ichigo Kurosaki & Rukia Kuchiki. I love Rukia! But I love her more when she's ragging on her boy.

3. Rangiku Matsumoto - so she isn't in a pair but she's got enough to stand on her own. Yes. I said it. And meant it. She 'molests' everybody. This B. is crazy. Love her!

4. Yourichi and Urahara Kisuke - they show up to 'help' after everything is done. You can't get any more asshattish than that. And look, one of them is referred to as "Sandle-Hat"! It's fitting, it really is.

5. Shunsui Kyoraku, The 8th Squad Captain of the Gotei 13. He's another stand alone asshat. His chasing after women, sake drinking, pink clad self is hilarious.

Honourary Mention: Isshin Kurosaki - it's hard to find a place for him now that he's so freakin' awesome! Creepy, 'old' man turned kick ass, still creepy 'old' man!

Top 5 Bad-Asses

1. Aizen Sosuke, the former 5th Squad Captain of the Gotei 13 - He messed with EVERYBODY. Oh what a bitch and I certainly didn't see it coming. He's evil to the core and I love him for it. After Toshiro, he's my second favourite captain.

2. Shinji Hirako - okay, so maybe he isn't truly bad. But he's cool and I'll leave him here for now since he's not exactly on the side of the Shinigami (though quite frankly, them Soul Society bitches are messed up). He has Vash The Stampede's voice (Masaya Onosaka), of course I love him.

3. Ichigo's Hollow - what an asshole. But a bad-assed asshole!

4. Ichimaru Gin, former 3rd Squad Captain of the Gotei 13 - that smirk! Damned fox face!

5. Ulquiorra - he's quiet and knows his limits. But I really like him because his eyes are green and his hair is jet black, and no, not because he can actually pull his eyeball out.

*This list could change because that whole Arrancar thing just started and goodness knows I expect some more bad-asses to show up.

Supporting Asses

1. Kon - Kon! Kon! Kon! I love his stupid ass. I love when he's in plushie form and I love him when he's in Ichigo's body. It's impossible to not love him. Seriously. He's a mascot for the show and he knows it. It's a blatant plug if ever we did see one but that's what makes it even cooler.

2. Asano Keigo - I feel bad that Ikkaku roughed him up but his constant whining about how he's being ignored and soon to be friendless cracks me up. There's also his stupidity about seeing things that shouldn't be. No, Asano, it's not a filming of a movie. Ha, what a great guy.

3. Hanataro - awww. He's so lame it's painful to watch sometimes but he's a sweetie. No, Beetchie, I am not a member of the 4th Squad!

4. Nova - he's so quiet and sweet. I love when he gets all shy and zips up his mask. I know we probably won't see much of him anymore but I'll have my memories.

5. Tsubaki - Any asshole who bitch slaps Orihime around and tells her like it is (you know, that she's a stupid bitch) deserves to be applauded.

Assbacks

This is the list of my most hated characters.

1. Orihime. Useless bitch.
2. Tousen. Useless, boring asshole.
3. Mayuri. He scares me.
4. Yamamoto. The 1st Squad Captain is kind of boring, yeah?
5. Yami. Of the Arrancar, he's the worst thus far.

4 comments:

  1. Well Hochie #2 pretty much said most of it for me, but I’ll contribute anyways.

    Top 5 Asses

    1) Ichigo Kurosaki- He’s the star! He gets beat (by Rukia) and beats the hell out of everyone else! He’s pissy and has unusually “bright” hair! I have no choice but to heart him. We’ll just pretend that his nickname in the manga isn’t “strawberry”…
    2) Rukia- She’s a crazy beetch. So what if she was stripped of her powers and was delegated to hostage fodder from eps. 1 to um…109 was it? She still gives Ichigo a beat down. To quote Kon, “She did not hesitate at all to smack me and step on me…it must be nee-sannn!” Plus her chappy…”wuv” it.
    3) Renji Abarai- Who doesn’t love a character that tattoo’s himself just because he got a promotion?
    4) Soi Fon- Surprising, I know Beetchie, but she hearts Yoruichi so I can’t hate on her. Plus she’s Chinese so she’s representin.
    5) Chad “Sado”- He barely speaks three words per episode and his arm looks like it was swallowed by Barney’s steroid popping cousin, but one of the few characters in the series that don’t rely on comedy to win over an audience.

    Top 5 Evil Asshats-

    1) Yoruichi and Soi Fon- Yoruichi is the shit and I love watching her harass everyone!
    2) Shunsui Kyoraku and Jushiro Utikate- One totally disrespectful and the other …kinda sickly…but hey they’re great buddies and it’s always fun to see the Division Captains hang out.
    3) Yoruichi and Urahara- Shady times two.
    4) Kon and Ichigo- Poor Kon. He doesn’t get any respect!
    5) Rangiku’s Boobs and the rest of the cast- Who in Bleach has not gotten molested by her um…assets?

    Honorable Mention-
    Ikkaku and Yumi- Yeah they are hilarious together and slightly retarded.
    Shinji and that other Vizard chick- Only one interaction so far, but I wanna see more! Bloody noses and an urge to kill Orihime, bring it!

    Top 5 Bad Asses- Okay so I don’t really love too many of the villains, but I think there are enough sketchy jerks running around the Bleach universe to qualify for this category.

    1) Yoruichi- As you should all know by now, my favorite character of Bleach. Part time cat, full time ass. “What? You really think cats can talk?”
    2) Gin- He’s so evil. He may not be top megalomaniac but nobody ever really knows what type of evilness to expect from the second in command…
    3) Urahara- Who else can wreck such havoc wearing Capri pants and sandals?
    4) Kenpachi-Since Ichigo always barely escapes from Kenpachi and his only goal in life is combat, I think that would qualify as a bonfide badass.
    5) Rangiku- Shameless and insane. I’m waiting for her to do some major damage.

    Top 5 Supporting Asses

    1) Kon- He squeaks when he walks!
    2) Tatsuki- So much cooler than Orihime.
    3) Rinrin, Nova and the other one- Cute and nasty all at the same time!
    4) Isshin Kurosaki- Creepy at times yes, but surprisingly badass.
    5) Shiba- Has a funky house and blows shit up, awesome.

    Lame Asses

    1) Tousen- Josh? Jordi? Why are you in this anime at all? Boring!
    2) Hinamori- The only character that I was sad to see NOT die.
    3) Ururu-I HATE her hair.
    4) Yamamoto- Hey it’s the old dude from Dragonball.
    5) Hair clip dude-Once again with the hair…

    P.S Damn you beetchie for sucking me into this show!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay I know I am late...but my computer broke down when you made this list! So forgive me!!!

    For the Top 5, well this is hard cause I love a lot of characters in this show..
    But Ichigo, Rukia, Renji, Yoruichi and Ranginku are probably my five favourites. Hochie 1, I love Soi Fon too. She was so cut throat in the beginning that I didn't like her at all. I found her evil..but a good character. But after the details..I totally think she's awesome. Plus I have to route for the petite women that can destroy people!!! Yes! How can I not like her for that? Also I like Ishida. I like that he's snobby and can sew well. I hope he can regain his powers and hopefully not go the evil ways of his Quincy father.


    Top Pairs I would say Yoruichi and Soi Fon , Ikkaku and Yamichka, Ichigo and Rukia, Kenpachi and Yachiru (man she's a big time beetch. But she loves her Ken-chan.) and Yoruichi and Kiskue Urahara.

    Top 5 Badasses...hmm well there are lots..but let's see Kuchiki Byakuya, definitly..Hochie 2's boy, Hitsugaya Toshiro, Yoruichi -san, Ichigo, especially in Vaizard form,
    Zaraki Kenpachi (cause he loves to fight!) I give a Special mention to Renji and Ikkaku cause they are so awesome as well (Ikkaku had the best Bankai of the week!)..and I think as well that Ranginku and Yamichika have the badass-ness coming up in the next few episodes.
    Also..The Zanpaktou's of These people have a great role in solidifying their ultimate badass potential.

    Top 5 Supporting..
    Kukaku Shiba. Cause she has one arm and instills fear in everyone. She's awesome. Oh and the house. "You'll see it" Haha.

    Ririn, Cloud and Nova! I love those 3. Best Mod Souls in the world.

    Kurosaki Karin. I love Ichigo's little sister. I wish she was in it more.

    Tatsuki-chan. She's badass and cute. Boys are missing out if they don't like her. Actually I wish she was more in the "regular" cast. Maybe soon???

    Also..I like Kon..poor Kon. Though he does deserve to be stepped on ever time. What self respecting girl wouldn't?


    Oh and Bonnie-chan. Ganju's pig. I just liked how they ran around on Boars. So Princess Mononoke... but more happy! too bad they cooked her. :/

    Lame-os
    Tousen. I hate him. He is just lame. And I hate the whole nobility pretending to be for peace business when he was evil all along! It's gross...even worse that Mayuri. (And he's a real freak! That Jizo baby zanpaktou is the scariest thing ever.)

    Hinamori. Man she's dumb. Plus turning on Whitey-chan? Lame. Anyone with half a brain could have figured out he wold not do something like that! Plus she made Kira behave stupid for her. I like Kira! She sucks.

    All the Bounto. They wasted precious time, their leader wore bad 80's shirts, and nothing interesting happened...except for Ririn, Cloud and Nova. Oh and I totally hated Darku, the one doll. She deserved to be stepped on 10 times more than Kon ever does!
    Good thing for Kira's Zanpaktou.

    Evil Hollow that Killed Ichigo's mom. He's an ass.

    Don Kanjoni. Yeah that's just explanatory.

    This was tough! I am sure I'll regret not adding someone later. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. To Gen:

    That Darko doll sucked an ass! She freaked me out everytime I saw her! It really irks me that she's alive. Damned Yourichi saving them!

    You really cracked me up with your comment about the Hollow that killed Ichigo's mom. Heehee. "He's an ass". It's true. And now, thankfully, he's dead. Sweet!

    And I don't think there's anyone who has not been tramautized by that whole Bonnie-Chan incident.

    Bohahahahahahaha!

    To Beetchie:

    Why isn't Orihime on your list?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry, Orihime in the Stupid Asses Category! She should get her own category. Hate that B.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...