Anticipating that his antics would be greatly missed, MC was kind enough to grace us with MC-isms that will help tie us over this year.
Although the display of his work on this blog may be completely unauthorized, we don't care too much about what he thinks but we were thoughtful enough to examine his work as he asked.
First, his "Circle of Me":
Which to me, looks more like a circle of deer, in a paintball contest, in a gddh fest while peeing on a...what is that? a fire hydrant?
Second, his "A Very Valuable Lesson That I Have Learnt In Life":
Which to H1, looks like love is a one way street that goes over the Brooklyn Bridge.
MC, you asked us to "be kind" but The HOchies only grade truthfully.
Sometimes the truth can be harsh.
The HOchieS can be kind sometimes, and sometimes not so much.
Your Grade:
F-
Memorable moments and quotes of the evening:
Before viewing your work carefully,
H1: he gets an F--
After viewing your work carefully,
H1: ...is there anything lower than an "F--"?
Lou: Yeah, a "Z".
Why was he writing LAME all over it without the "E"? I mean, we can tell it's lame, like a duck, of course.
ReplyDeleteAnd why did he shoot himself in the hand?? Damn, MC needs some therapy. He is officially an accident waiting to happen.
I personally like MC's art.
ReplyDeleteUpon careful reconsideration, I must say that I think MC deserves a big old "B" for effort. He was really trying there.
ReplyDeletewe must support our MC. He will be Prime Minister one day and we will then make money off these pieces of ART.
- H1
Surprisngly enough, his art was a part of Art Therapy!
ReplyDeleteI guess he needs more sessions.
Who said they liked MC's art?! Anonymous? or MC?!
Or was it Beetchie?
That is true, H1.
I think MC should get an A for effort. He looked like he put his heart and soul into those pieces, especially the one that signifies when it comes to love, you should not cross the same bridge twice, hence the one way sign (I am assuming this of course, since I am not the artist in question).
ReplyDeleteIs this retarded shit for real?
ReplyDeleteWho is this last person to comment?! No one should be berating our loveable MC harshly like that.
ReplyDeleteFrass, if it's you, then...well, that's expected.
I looked at MC's art once more, and "Circle of Me" is a bit endearing. I'm rather fond of the deer and I am in agreement with H1 that a solid "B" for effort should be awarded.
-Or 2
So is LAM the name of the political party he will be running under? Lazy Asses Movement? Ok ok that was LAME, but I'm tired and can't think of anything clever.
ReplyDeleteAnd to anonymous, yes this "retarded shit" is for real, so if you don't like it, step out. step out.