Thursday, November 01, 2007

Well, That Was a Waste of Time

Halloween 2007 is over and thank goodness. It was so bad, it doesn't even get a grade! It gets a "U"!

Alright, maybe an "F Minus Minus Squared".

No costume was very inspired this year. There were lots of the usual offenders - princesses and the like. A child of about 12 or not much older, and maybe even younger, showed up in a french maid outfit, with asscheeks hanging out and everything. It was disgusting. That little whore deserved to be locked up in her room with no MTV, Myspace or High School Musical or whatever shit it is she's learning to be ugly from.

It came very close to being a complete disaster for costumes until I saw a Black Spidey, who was slightly awesome thanks in part to the very dazzling, light up necklace around his neck.

Michael Myers, age 14 showed up at the door and that was pretty frightful. He's the only one deserving of an "A".

You know, other than me:





I worked very hard on that gourd! And H1 worked very hard on the self-love!

Boobey Head was rather impressive as well, actually.



There was only one A+ to dole out this holiday:





That boy can put on a wig, toss on a little makeup and be his sister.

What also made this Halloween ass, was that, for every polite child (oh and I must remember that one kid who rang the doorbell a million times only to greet us with a very polite good evening, Happy halloween to us and thanked us for the candy before she even received it - that kid was classic), there were 2 rude, FminusUcking bastards. They were the kind of kids who asked for particular candy but not nicely and then grabbed things from your bowl. They were also the ones not in costume. WTF.

I guess I have only myself to blame for not setting the mood by playing "This Is Halloween". I broke tradition and got shart.

Ah well, it's November! Which means good times in 20 days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...