More importantly though, Giant Kitty, I will ask again, what the eff kind of hospital are you working at? mice? And a LIQUOR cabinet?! Where is this cabinet? And what's in it?
I blame the mice on those chocolate covered cookies Eve (my manager) keeps in her drawer. I threw them out after seeing the mouse. But, FYI, there are mice & rats in NYC - BIG reason why I won't eat in Chinatown (more or less).
I have a liquor cabinet because my office organizes the quarterly party and we keep whatever is left over. Want some? I have red & white wines, Jack Daniels, Campari, Whiskey, & Vodka.
I saw a mouse twice in my office this morning. It kept running back into the liquor cabinet when I tried to get to the door to let it out.
ReplyDeleteIt's good luck! oh wait, it wasn't a rat.
ReplyDeleteMore importantly though, Giant Kitty, I will ask again, what the eff kind of hospital are you working at? mice? And a LIQUOR cabinet?! Where is this cabinet? And what's in it?
I blame the mice on those chocolate covered cookies Eve (my manager) keeps in her drawer. I threw them out after seeing the mouse. But, FYI, there are mice & rats in NYC - BIG reason why I won't eat in Chinatown (more or less).
ReplyDeleteI have a liquor cabinet because my office organizes the quarterly party and we keep whatever is left over. Want some? I have red & white wines, Jack Daniels, Campari, Whiskey, & Vodka.
Look, if I were to worry about rats and germs in this world, I'd never eat out ANYWHERE.
ReplyDeleteI like to think those things give my food flava'.
Ooooo, vodka for me thanks.
I wonder if the mouse is after the alcohol?
ReplyDeleteThat effin' mouse better not be trying to get liquored up on my vodka!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDelete