While I am immensely grateful for your package (yay coffee!) ) I am also rather confused as to why also include such "goodies" as
1) A single, slightly dented cadbury egg 2) A pack of Shittles. And no I did not like the taste of those rainbows...which I noticed tasted like the way those old scratch and sniff stickers used to smell...
But sometimes B loves the taste of shittiness. I was going to say "loves the taste of ass" but that might have been true and I don't want to get too personal or delve in anyone buisness.
While I am immensely grateful for your package (yay coffee!) ) I am also rather confused as to why also include such "goodies" as
ReplyDelete1) A single, slightly dented cadbury egg
2) A pack of Shittles. And no I did not like the taste of those rainbows...which I noticed tasted like the way those old scratch and sniff stickers used to smell...
I dented that cadbury egg with love!
ReplyDeleteStop your gd complaining!
So the chocolate skittles turned out to be chocolate shittles. We thought we were doing you a kindness!
Forget the fact that we knew before it went into the box that it tasted of ass. Forget that!
But sometimes B loves the taste of shittiness. I was going to say "loves the taste of ass" but that might have been true and I don't want to get too personal or delve in anyone buisness.
ReplyDelete- Yuko
They are vile! Skittles that claim to have chocolate flavor but taste like wax. Blech.
ReplyDelete