Monday, August 11, 2008

Ah, Fall in August

Today was a strange Operation Impending Doom II.VII kind of day.

It stormed fiercely in NYC. It's rare there's thunder of that calibur. A preview to 2012, I'm sure. I thought the Apocalypse was upon us for a second there.

It's evening now and it continues to be pretty cool. I swear the little puddle that forms outside of H1's house when it rains has frozen over. It feels a little bit like Fall, which excites me. I love Fall, as I'm sure I've stated before. H1 on the other hand, doesn't like it because it usually signals that Winter would soon follow. That's how I feel about Spring - I can't stand it because Summer's always at its heels.

See? It takes Fall Weather to make August less sucky.

Currently listening to: "Weird" by Menomena. Thanks to TD5 for helping me remember to listen again. I haven't in a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...