Friday, August 15, 2008

Bigfoot, Not Be Confused With TenderFoot

It was reported in the news yesterday that two guys from GA have discovered Bigfoot and a den where others of its kind live. They had a press conference yesterday on the subject as well. Bunji was the first to break the news to me and the rest is as follows -

Memorable Conversations of the Day-

Bunji: Did you hear about the guys who found Bigfoot?
Or 2: No, really?
Bunji: Yeah, Angel doesn't believe but I think it could be.
Or 2: Yeah, like Nessie.
Bunji: NESSIE?! THERE'S NO NESSIE!!!!!!
Or 2: WHAT?! You believe in Bigfoot but not Nessie?! If they could find a freakin' coelocanth then why not Nessie?!
Bunji: What's a coelocanth?
Or 2: ...

Later on (right before the press conference)-

Bunji: I think this is just some kind of prank from what's his name Borat. Sacha...
Or 2: Sacha Cohen. Yeah, this could be some kind of huge movie promo.

After the press conference -

Or 2: Here are the photos. They look really fake to me and as per usual, there's a fuzzy shot that maybe it looks better in hand but I can't see a thing. The reporters had a field day with those two guys and one of them was really belligerent.





Bunji (after inspecting said photos): Yeah really. It's fake. There's a house in the background!

Or 2: Bunji says there's a house in the background. I'm not sure how he saw that but he says there were other photos somewhere, probably the guy's website.
H1: Wha'? That doesn't mean it's fake, it's their house! Bigfoot's gotta live somewhere.
Or 2: Apparently DNA testing came back so far as 1 as a human, and two taken from the intestine as 'possum'. So apparently Bigfoot eats Possum. Who knew?
H1: I wouldn't be surprised. Trinidadians eat possum.
Or 2: What are you trying to say?! Trinidadians are Bigfoot?!

I've a question...

What does one even call a collection of 'bigfoot' creatures? Bigfeet?

2 comments:

  1. I don't think I like this post. You made the impossible almost possible here... you made the Hos sound special.

    In addition to which you spelt Belligerent incorrectly.

    - H1

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh yeah, I forgot I had to change that. I meant to do that but forgot what I was supposed to do. I'll change it now, making your comment null.

    Bunji is special but not us.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...