Here's what resulted and it's not that cute, nor does that look like Raguel's hand but it looks like Van Joshua's and that's scary. I'm thinking I need to write some horrible story to go along with this picture. Oh, that won't be pretty. Additionally, Raguel has no legs, H1. And I'm not just saying that 'cause I can't draw feet.
This picture looks suspiciously like one I've done before trying to model him after a Disgaea character with the same hand gesture and everything. Ugh, I hate when my brain is muddled, which now that I think about it is all the time.
Lame!
Raguel, drawn with a good ol' pencil and unfinished. I only did this because I wanted to draw a hood because I had forgotten my initial design for him was that Raguel wore a hood. I remembered after I saw a picture of Allen Walker from D. Gray Man. "Oh Yeah...Raguel's got one of those to hide those non-eyes he's got..."

Currently listening to: "The President Evil King" by Yoshikazu Kawatani, from the Okage Original Soundtrack. Man, I'd love to finish this awesomely hilarious yet 'cheap' game.
No comments:
Post a Comment