It should not come as a surprise to anyone but China's been pulling some shady buisness during the Olympics.
1. Digitally enhanced fireworks display for T.V.
2. Under aged Gymnasts
3. From one not so cute girl to another not so cute girl - one who sings and one who lip-syncs.
Our responses -
1. Meh. T.V.'s supposed to be entertaining, so whatever.
2. Meh. You Americans got beaten by kids younger than you? That just goes to show you that you should be ashamed of yourselves, Americans.
3. Awww, poor kid. I didn't think she was T.V. ugly. Everyone knows opera type singers are hideous. And as I stated before, I didn't think the face on that other girl was stellar either. I know it's true and I'm sure others do too but everyone's acting as if Milli Vanilla never existed.
Our overall take on the list thus far (I expect more, there's a whole week left) -
This isn't nearly as funny as the time China tried to switch out their entire football team at half-time a few years ago to send in not tired athletes to replace the tired ones, in the hopes that no one would notice since it's a common notion that all Asians look the same.
Clearly the Chinese underestimated our ability to tell who's who in the world of Asians. Though, that was a valiant effort on their part.
Goodness knows I couldn't tell.
No comments:
Post a Comment