Thursday, August 27, 2009

Necessary Rant

I'm actually too tired right now (and sick. Yes, again. I curse NIN nasties) to post the full rant on here because it is going to be long and hateful and I've already been ranting all day but the bottomline:

People effed up big time with the September 25th Giants Stadium U2 Show and there are a hell a lot of rightly-so angry fans in the world right now and The HOchieS are included.

Currently listening to: "Secret Door" by Arctic Monkeys. They effed us over too earlier this month. Hm. A trend? I hope not. New album though - I like it but like it even better live. It will all simmer over time as I learn the clever lyrics as they sure are to be. Loving "Secret Door" a lot though.

Update on 8/29/09: Honestly, better live. H1's right though...there's not much of an AM signature on half of these songs. Too many 'oo's. Too low key. Too much QOTSA? I still think it's a very decent album but where's the cleverness? The biting wit?

Matt's drumming isn't even shining through on this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...