Saturday, August 29, 2009

Oh, X.

Did you see your boy Noel quit Oasis?

Here's what he had to say, "It's with some sadness and great relief to tell you that I quit Oasis tonight," he wrote. "People will write and say what they like, but I simply could not go on working with [singer, his brother] Liam a day longer." (Source: www.nme.com)

Bwahahahahahahaha.

Oh.

I didn't mean to laugh so much.

I'm sure they'll be back eventually after a solo album by Noel or something.

Then you could laugh at me.

Currently listening to: "Pretty Visitors" by Arctic Monkeys. In other AM news, P.Diddy is single-handedly trying to destroy AM by sending out a tweet telling all his 'fans' to go by AM's Humbug. What? Eff you Diddy! And eff you Matt for being 'friends' with that tool. Ugh. First he shows up at my concert and now this?! This has to stop!

3 comments:

  1. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. I love Noel, he's so full of it. He fights with his bro, cusses him out and leaves the band every couple years and comes back. I'm not concerned....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was wondering about that, X. I do seem to recall Noel announcing a big exit in the past only to quietly rejoin the band later.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, he and Liam are idiots. This time the fight seems pretty huge but they're full of dramas, so 2 years is what I'm giving them.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...