
I just finished this game last night and it was scary times fighting that last demon. Many times my little one-eyed army got wiped out but they love me, their leader, the Great Znyx. And I love them. I miss playing that game already but the influence is present in most things I do. Just today for our arts and crafts project of wrapping presents for A'Face, H1 and I managed to stick Patapon eye(s) on his pyos. Obsessed, I tell you!
Fran
Another new character in Hitman Reborn - Fran the new Varia Mist Guardian. He's dry, crazy and awesome. I need to have a deadpan character in my fauxanga. I wonder who's most suited...probably Raphael at this point.
He's a smart ass, who is the kind of guy that needs to have a pose to unleash his special powers. Yep. Who doesn't need one of those? Um, maybe...no one.
Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei

I finally started watching this and it's as insane as I imagined if not more. The soundtrack including opening and ending theme is fantastic and I like all the crazies in Itoshiki Sensei's class. I do love Sensei too. He's...not quite right but he's often got a point.
Vizards
The return of the Vizards and in particular, Hirako Shinji. I'm always obsessed with him but damn it, he's still just friggin' awesome. I hope he kicks ass like nobody's buisness but I'm fearful for him. Aizen's a complete bad-ass and I don't think it'll end well for the Gotei 13 and the Vizards. I'm also obsessed with Ukitake's unconfirmed death but I don't really want to talk about it right now. Curse you, Tite Kubo!
Currently listening to: "Twilight" by U2.
No comments:
Post a Comment