Tomorrow, when I'm sobbing that I was not awake at 3 AM buying tickets for what will truly be the most legendary concert in MUSE's career with my very own unique pass code for a very limited pre-sale opportunity, that the logistics and cost of being at Teignmouth, Devon in the U.K. would prove too difficult an endeavour for me to undertake.
Please do not remind me that the concert is happening on the weekend of Labour Day, I wouldn't be missing any work that I couldn't make up one Saturday before the end of September, the round trip ticket could be only about 300 something dollars, a train ride from London would make me feel like I'm on a proper holiday complete with Famous Five moors and screws of salt for my boiled eggs and cucumber sandwiches, Devon is near the seaside and is the home to Devonshire Tea which is the home to the greatest thing on earth and that's clotted cream and scones for those of you who do not know (I didn't until I wiki'd) and that seeing my favourite band at a homecoming gig would be priceless.
"I hate pros and cons!", she said in her very best Grouchy Smurf impersonation.
::sigh::
No comments:
Post a Comment