Monday, August 17, 2009

Bad 80's, Bad Synth Pop, and All Sorts of Bad

I know...

Hm.

I know I...

::sigh::

Forgive me while I try to spit this out.

Here goes.

I know I really should not have an opinion right now being that I've only had the opportunity to listen to 30 second sound clips of every song.

But...I'm thinking MUSE's new album might just be a tad bit craptacular this the 5th time around.

Every band's allowed one but wtf, man.

WTF.

Less than a month to confirm failure or be truly mesmerized and eat my words.

Please let it be that I eat my words.

Please?

Currently listening to: "Undisclosed Desires" by MUSE. Oh, it was going so good until Depeche Mode invaded. I've got nothing against DM but MB, DH and CW need to stay away!

I should have known this would happen! This is the first album cover I like! Ugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...