Friday, November 13, 2009

A Day Full of Awesome Announcements



Will I be going to see M@WS again? Oh hells yeah! That's the plan as of now anyway.

Also, March 9th, 2010... After almost 3 years, I'll finally get to use the PS3 for the reason I bought it...to play Final Fantasy XIII.

I only have 3 1/2 months to clear up my gaming schedule...
Don't deny me, H1!

Currently: Plotting

2 comments:

  1. I can't wait that long, and I'm conveniently located for it so I'm going to get the Japanese edition. It's most of the reason I decided to buy a PS3 as well, although I haven't had mine for three years - more like three weeks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ack! That's right! You're in the best spot for all games! And even the games that'll never make it to the U.S. or U.K.

    That's awesome though. Let me know how it is once you've played... drool worthy or meh.

    I've already waited this long for the thing that I March 9th isn't too bad for me, especially since I have The Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks coming out in less than a month.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...