My anger is fierce.
1. Chase and Amazon. If Chase didn't eff me over big time this year, I could have had a billion gift certificates from Amazon by now!
2. X - This grievance is for you and you alone so stop your bitchin'. Prezzies from Japan while welcome become null and void if they are bought to distract. Don't forget that I cannot be bribed! Because I will take your 'bribery' and STILL I will remember your misgivings. Don't think I forgot that you left us for Bim this year!
3. Bunji - What the heck? You come live with us for a few, make me stay up way late on work days, had me playing Resident Evil 5 until 2 a.m. and then you go to N.C. to live? At least it wasn't Arizona or out nyo again, and since N.C. is like Westchester, then that is the only thing securing your place after X and not before.
4. Beetchie - I accept that you needed to move from the island. It's great that you did because it needed to be done. But there was no reason to go to Oregon and begin the Hippy process. Getting an iphone did not do you any favours either because your smug is overwhelming.
Also, stop ditching us for booty. Pretty soon, we won't feed you if you come around.
5. MC! Wow, last year you were number 1 and this year...look! Number 4! And no, I'm not incorrect in my count. This year, you went ahead and got married which is fine but you only introduced us to Kimpossible the night before the wedding. Wha'?! And you didn't feed us! And on top of that, you made this Ho take in sun not only in Trinidad but Tobago too? You know, I was proud to be displaced - I was the only Trini to never have been to Tobago and now my displacement is in ruins. Thanks, thanks a lot.
6. Frass - you weren't really bad per say this year. You didn't feed us like you did last year but you're forgiven being that you had to get a new job and all. You did bring us alcohol which is becoming a frequent event that we enjoy. However, you did sleep through Black Friday plans again. Should we just come to an understanding that we shouldn't make plans that day? Afterall, I probably cannot support both you and my Amazon addictions on that day.
7. TD5 - Hmmm...you are only on this list for getting "505" before H1. Other than that, you were awesome for coming in August and sharing great times with me. We saw YYY together, got sick (or rather I got sick), braved assland NJ and almost got struck by lightning. Oh! and we shared a new GCS tradition of eating ice-cream on the train after a concert. And Arctic Monkeys was great. You almost made the top of the list for inviting people to eat my stuffing but as it turns out, we like them a lot so you are spared. We heart you.
8. Bughie J. - Bread? Greatness. Brownies? Extra Greatness. Not enough brownies? Grievance list for you. It's not your fault that there was a Beetchie, Bunji and Bo Brownies incident but if we had TWO batches, I'd not be crying now! Thanks for our treats!
9. Clee - threatening us with 1 week MAYBE of visits next year is like slapping us in the face! What happened to our 5 weeks?! Okay, we understand why no 5 week sand we can't wait to watch Toy Story 3 with you. But please, keep your smuggery at home.
10. Gen' Frien' - No grievances against you. I just didn't want you to feel left out.
11. Anj. - no grievances against you either - I just wanted to make sure you were paying attention. Are you?
Happy Festivus, All Frenemies!
You only put Chase #1 to not put me at the top of the grievance list. There will be no more presents from me--bribes or otherwise. you are DTM.
ReplyDeletePhew, thank goodness I didn't get you a present yet then.
ReplyDeleteWhen I get a doctor's note for having a sleeping disorder you'll owe me an apology! My sleeping issue might just be a real medical condition! :P lol
ReplyDeleteLMAO @ X being the #1 actual person on the list.
Produce a note and I will produce an apology of sorts.
ReplyDeleteI think MC was pleased by X's position as well.
Though I have to say, I may be editing this list to have TD5 at the top. He did not like our Christmas gift to him! Can you believe it?
Maybe you can answer my question ... did you know he hates "American Beauty" the movie?
Say whaaaaa? Very surprised to learn he hates that movie. Are you sure he wasn't playing?
ReplyDeleteHe said he found it disturbing (well, it was, yes...no one's doubting that) but also said it was 'just ok. and wouldn't watch it again'. Huh? H1 and I swore he loved it. How could we both have the same incorrect recollection?!
ReplyDeleteWe gave him this as a matted print... it's hilarious, don't you think? I'm still smarting from his disgust.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/balakov/3556242919/in/set-72157594352657197/
Check out the rest of his work...it's brill. as far as we're concerned!
http://www.flickr.com/photos/balakov/
Ahem, for the record, I do not hate American Beauty. I just found it disturbing. But now I have to see it again to determine if I was obsessed or not.
ReplyDeleteTD5, it does not change the fact that you still hate our prezzie!
ReplyDelete