Sunday, June 20, 2010

A Toy Story About MC

This day, I made a revelation about MC.

Before I begin, I would like everyone to get a tissue in hand because this one is going to be a tear-jerker.  Of course, if you are a bastard then you might want to get a tissue to wipe up the spit from your computer screens from laughter.

It has come to my attention in recent months that MC hates the Toy Story series.

It baffled all as to how one person could dislike that series but I have finally figured it out.  The clues were in a bit of childhood history of MC's that some may not have known.

As a child, MC did not know he had a Birthday.  He did not know what a birthday was or what day that would be or anything of the sort.  It's a weird story but then, I surmise his Granny was somehow behind that sad, unbelievable tale.

The facts above led me to the conclusion that since he did not know about birthdays, he obviously did not have parties and perhaps, he did not get presents and more specifically, toys.

Having only been told on his 10th birthday at which point he probably no longer cared or believed such things existed, MC probably never had a toy to love.

Using my "B-" Logic assessment, we can conclude that MC has no heart or at the very least never had one to love a plastic or plush friend, hence the reason he cannot associate emotions with the Toy Story series.

I can also say that I spoke about my theory with MC today and he has confirmed that what I say is true.

7 comments:

  1. Poor MC. Sad, pathetic MC. LOL

    This is why he needs to procreate pronto. I have heard that many people heal childhood wounds when they themselves become parents. Hopefully this is true in his case. This cycle must stop!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope if he has kids, that he teaches them about what pepperoni is.

    Word Verification: Dankeyse

    A Jamaican Donkey? MC, I think Bloggie Boo is making fun of you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think the burden of ensuring his kids learn all about pork and its byproducts will have to fall on our shoulders.

    WV: sphit

    ReplyDelete
  4. my word is: mantskie


    - H1

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think we will teach the kids well.

    The Word Verification shows the disgust of Bloggie Boo towards MC and his lack of pork knowledge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are all ridonkulous. Bwahahahaha

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...