Do you guys have any idea the cost of a coconut down here? It is now $7 for a cold one, $5 otherwise. Can someone remind whoever the powers may be are, that we live on a island?
WORD VERIFICATION: flood (no lie); have you seen the pics of people in Central and South Trinidad, as a result from the weekend flooding?
Flood? That's a bit direct for the Blog. How scary.
No, I have not seen pictures. Is it really awful? =(
Hm. The U.S. are all about some Coconut water as of late. It's the new health phase, I think. Trinidad needs to sell some here and not overcharge its citizens. That's just blasphemy.
Just the other day I was remembering how we had our very own coconut tree in our yard, complete with scorpions. Ah, memories.
Actually it's really good! I love the pineapple and the mango peach one. I've been buying it often. I think I miss coconut water.
ReplyDeleteHm. Oh Gen, it must be the lack of a fresh jelly nut that would drive you to speak ridiculousness.
ReplyDeleteWV: Biorkeye
Do you guys have any idea the cost of a coconut down here? It is now $7 for a cold one, $5 otherwise. Can someone remind whoever the powers may be are, that we live on a island?
ReplyDeleteWORD VERIFICATION: flood (no lie); have you seen the pics of people in Central and South Trinidad, as a result from the weekend flooding?
Flood? That's a bit direct for the Blog. How scary.
ReplyDeleteNo, I have not seen pictures. Is it really awful? =(
Hm. The U.S. are all about some Coconut water as of late. It's the new health phase, I think. Trinidad needs to sell some here and not overcharge its citizens. That's just blasphemy.
Just the other day I was remembering how we had our very own coconut tree in our yard, complete with scorpions. Ah, memories.