Sunday, July 18, 2010

They Should Thank Us

Despite the scary bit of yellow leaves and the panic from last week's debacle involving taking care of the garden, I am pleased to show you the harvest the parents got upon return.


The Head Honcho of the HOchie Tomatoes



If not for H1 and myself, the tomatoes would be ded.  D-E-D! Ded! Yet, I heard nothing but ridicule when they got home...

They're ungrateful!

Oh, and wouldn't you know? It rained for at least 3 days when the parents got back.  But noooo, when H1 and I had to take care of the garden, it was over 100 degrees for 4 days and rained not a drop!

3 comments:

  1. Oh the despair looking on at these beauties! I am no longer 1/8 Indian; I am fast approaching 1/16, as I may have to give up tomato choka soon, due to acidity ;o) That'll be the day...where is my arthritis medication?

    ReplyDelete
  2. That'll be the same day you would give up dim sum.

    WV: Boale

    Yep, you would 'boale' or 'bawl'. Indeed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Trini dude have "poor guts" or something? LOL!!!

    wv: chumen

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...