Sunday, July 11, 2010

Tea for Three

Perhaps I was too full having consumed a bagel with cream cheese and lox, but Tea for Three was not as enjoyable as previous times.

My scone did not taste as beautiful as I recall.  It was light and fluffly but I think it may have been a tad sweeter the last time I ate.  Also, I must remember that my clotted cream needs to sit for a bit if we go for when the Tea Room opens.

Still, going for tea at our local place is good times.  I love the place with its mismatched tea cups.  I think all the frenemies need to experience it at least once! X? I would like you to hush.

                              You cannot really tell but that dark bit on the right is raspberry jam. 
                                        I wonder if they make it themselves? It is amazing.

Clotted cream, yum.  Raspberry Jam, yum.  Five finger?

Assorted Tea Sandwiches! Their gerkins and date bread are the best.

BH's Tea Sandwiches.  Next time, we won't get ths for him. 
He hates peanut butter and jelly. 
We probably should have inquired as to what
the tea sandwiches for kids entailed.  They still tasted really good though.

A tea pot!

The tea pot is full of cranberry juice! Huh?

Serving birds in a tea pot

Acceptable.

5 comments:

  1. You have to go to Lady Mendl's for tea--it is really fantastic. The scones and their clotted cream are to die for. And their tea sandwiches....absolutely yum. I will go with and leave bebe home with gramma...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hm. But shouldn't no tea for Moodou mean no tea for you?

    WV: Styroph; and unbrid

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't believe or 2 actually ate a piece of fruit! No way.

    wv: burphain

    ReplyDelete
  4. *burp*hain. That's what I did when I read your disdain for my non-meat breakfast.

    I'll have you know I enjoy a fruit salad if you put one in front of me but there's no way I'll willingly pick up a fruit on my own and eat it.

    There is a difference!

    WV: reater

    Stop your effery, Bloggie-Boo. Stop it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh GK, H1 just reminded me that I did not order the fruit. The fruit came with the scone. I stand by my earlier statement - you put a fruit salad in front of me, I will eat it.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...