I can also verify that it was awesome.
Breakfast was pretty awesome too. I do have pictures to share but first a story, if I may.
H1 was Martha Stewart in a past life.
There, I said it.
For breakfast last Sunday she made us muffins topped with boiled eggs, bacon and cheese. What's so special about that? The toasting of everything. It's special, let me tell you.
Did I mention I am obsessed with boiled eggs as of late? I am.
Bacon is always magical and it's made all the more
by toasting! Look at how it bubbles with magic.
H1 then made a second recipe she got from The Pioneer Woman's blog. That PW has really been working out with her recipes. Next up: Muffins that taste like donuts.
Cinnamon and butter. Already a win!
Not much to look at now
But now, it's covered in cinnamon sugar and butter.
It was hot, light and great inside
H1 makes breakfast fun.
No comments:
Post a Comment