Just like Marshie, our blog is one year old today.
It's already Sunday, and I have to go to work in 20 fucking hours. Or whatever time I actually post this (chances are I was probably already at work for days before I even finished writing this thing up).
The HOchies started this blog to discuss all the good times that awaited us in October 2005.
Originally we started this blog that was written for each other and by each other. It was a well-kept DL project that we undertook for a while and while we still write for each other...
We had great times and you all can go back and read/re-read them if you like but the one thing I can say is this, you guys definitely are partially responsible for some of our good times! Thanks for helping to create them, partaking and being the awesome friends (more like family) of HOchies that you are.
It's fun having all the comments and feedback from you guys. And it's fun for us, to share the memories with you.
That and all the 24 blogging that we've done since August. Yeah, that's right, you know you love it.
Enough mush though!
The month of good times in 2006 is probably going to be the upcoming month of November.
Let the blogging continue.
So... I was about to sarcastically ask why would 2 people who live together blog for each other when it's easier to just open your mouth and talk... but being the sap that I am, I started getting those warm, fuzzy feelings by the end of the read. Or maybe that's the stale food I heated up for dinner tonight. Anyway, here's to your blog!
ReplyDeleteThat warm fuzzy feeling is called hairballs, my friend.
ReplyDeleteAnd that's the kind of relationship the HOchies have. Sometimes we're the only ones who find each other hilarious.
Not to mention having an undercover blog could let us bash you biatches without your knowing. Just kidding...but let me go re-read my own blog to make sure none of that went on and edit accordingly... Oops.
Thanks for the cheers!