I happened upon it a few weeks ago but Itunes now carries almost the entire Final Fantasy Discography. How awesome is that?! I mean, I already have the stuff after years of collecting (all thanks to Bughie J.!) but still, that's pretty sweet. I'll have to see if they carry anime soundtracks as well, and of course, other video game soundtracks.
Nerd Rant Ends Now.
Currently listening to: "Dancing Mad" from the Final Fantasy VI Soundtrack by Nobuo Uematsu
ah, final fantasy. can you picture steve jobs workin his job to final fantasy? oooooooh nasty. "call me hellokitty!"
ReplyDeletethanks for the posts . nah, why would i thinly veil a swipe at you? id tell you to your face (as any good ho would do).of course that is a joke, or as the brits call it, SARCASIM (teach me yr tricks, o divine ho)
1 or 2 hochies=my inspiration
nothin but love for my hooooos
Ha. Who doesn't love a Ho?
ReplyDeleteThanks.