This week's topic is "Hair, Back In the Day".
First we have Kenpachi. We all know and love his hair now, yep, the spikes and the bells but what about back in the day...?
Here's my cutie, Yumi back in the day -
And my man, Ikkaku back in the day -
maybe there's hair under the bandages!
Or...maybe they're just. bandages.
And oo, Yumi's hair was really long too. He's so stylish.
The other thing to discuss is of course, the picture of the day. Yachiru's very cute and it was so damned cute when Yumi was trying to stop her from running into danger but here's Yachiru at her best!
But, hey. Did Yachiru know that Kenpachi was going to change his hairstyle or did Kenpachi change it because of this drawing? Hmmmmmmmm.
There's no Kon Abuse Sighting this week but there is...
Hana Abuse Sighting: 1 scene
Kon?! How could you?!
Hahaha. Kon really, how could he do that to poor Hanataro. Now the boy will be scarred for life after Kon's to be determined behavior! you know what he's thinking.
ReplyDeleteAh Yumichka yes always fashionable.I did think his hair looked very cute back then too.
That is a good thing you picked up on Yachiru's drawing. I wonder...
I know! Awww, Kon. I know it's your nature to be an ass but poor, sweet, little Hana (and even more so because you and I in reality are a pair of Hanas!) Kon kills me...I think he's going to go out in Hana's body and realize that no girl wants Hana but rather, everyone will want to slave him!
ReplyDeleteYo, Ikkaku totally has a man crush on Kenpachi. It must be the hair.
ReplyDelete