Yeah.
S6 of the 24 HC Continues with ****SPOILERS**** and lots of ****SPECULATION****
7 PM to 8 PM:
OMG. They used a Semi-Vintage Joystick to launch that drone.
Chloe's smart! She knows there's always a mole in CTU. Nadia it is! Ah, it's good to see that Chloe's still a bit of a biatch.
"And Nadia will blow them all up because she's a terrorist! I hope she takes out Milo first and it'll be his fault for letting her use his security code." - H1
I didn't want to say it before, but the real reason why this season is sucking - not enough Jack Bauer.
Oh! That Richie Rich is not only a classist but a racist as well!
According to H1, that Milo is lOOkin'pretty goo'd tonight but it's too bad he's the terrorist!
The CTU Holding Cell makes everyone look like crap. The lighting in there makes everyone look like a terrorist.
Jack Bauer, a man of many talents but he cannot use a semi-vintage joystick to fly a drone.
Head Count: AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. 1!!!!!!! Except I'll save my laughter because I suspect this is all a farce and that B. ain't dead. H1 has some sympathy for her.
And the rest of the HC for this episode - 3. And there will be an update for next week thanks to some radiation poisoning.
read a book! j/k
ReplyDelete